Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yielding Place to New

I wish all of you a very happy, healthy, and prosperous Year of the Dragon! Oriental dragons are very different from their Western counterparts, bringing good fortune, and I hope that we all experience a lot more good fortune and a lot less misfortune than we did last year.

The Dragon's creative, unconventional, flexible, confident, courageous nature, disdaining conformity and constraint, may be just the set  of characteristics that is needed in the coming year...in Japan and in much of the rest of the world social, political  and financial problems have mostly been worsened by traditional approaches. New and better ideas and actions are called for, and I hope to see many successful ones.

I hope that the coming year turns out to be a far better one for each of you, for all of your loved ones, and for me and mine, too.

Happy New Year! I hope it will be a great one!

No comments: