Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas & a Present for Me

Fervent wishes for a very Merry Christmas to my family and friends, and to the others who visit the blog.

If you celebrate other holidays instead of or in addition to Christmas,  I hope that you enjoy them very much.

May the season be very happy and healthy for you in any case, and may the coming new year be much better than any that preceded it.

May peace and good will prevail throughout the world, and the sooner the better!

Earlier today, a small foray intended to practice driving in the parking lot of a nearby supermarket worked out so well that I was able to just drive away and--smoothly and without incident, but not without a certain amount of trepidation--head over to the main post office and return home. 

Learning that the confidence I felt in driving, after nearly two years, and with half or so of that bed-ridden, was in fact not misplaced, was a very welcome Christmas present for me.

I hope that all of you get for Christmas whatever gift you most desire, and that you have a very happy holiday season.

No comments: